Welcome to Tuscoro.com

Read More......


Friday, February 10, 2023

The Aztec Treasure and Treasure of Emperor Maximilian


The following is borrowed from the Black book and rather than tell you the story, I am going to include the entire article so that you have a clear picture of a seemingly unrelated story that follows so that you can make the clear connection, partly because I could not relay the story as good as the author has written it… but mostly because it is just plain interesting. It's long but well worth it.


Historians like to wrap up their efforts into neat little packages, expecting their product to last until the end of time. For instance, history books report the Civil War or War Between the States began with the bombardment of Fort Sumter, S.C., Friday, April 12, 1861, and concluded with Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee's surrender to Union Gen. U.S. Grant at Appomattox Court House, Virginia, on Sunday, April 9, 1865. 

Quoting statistics, the history books report the Civil War cost the Confederate States of America $2 billion and the Union $3.5 billion, but with "soldier pensions and other considerations" the total cost of the Civil War approached $10 billion. Washington is still paying pensions to dependents, although the last Confederate veteran died in 1959.

The statisticians were busy when it came to casualty figures. The Union forces had 2,666,999 men under arms and lost 359,258 in killed and wounded. Meanwhile, the Confederates had only 500,000 men under arms during the fouryear "official war" and 95,000 were killed and wounded, but "fatal diseases and accidents" put the Rebel casualty figures closer to 200,000.

Col. Jesse W. James, who lived a long time - from April 17, 1844, to August 15, 1951- knew the Civil War "inside and out." He told his grandchildren, "Historical dates and statistics don't always tell the true story - far from it. 

"The war actually began in border areas like Missouri and Kansas long before Fort Sumter. When did it end? Well, I think it ended about in 1916 when we began disbanding The Knights of the Golden Circle, the top Confederate underground organization. And don't forget that Nashville, Tenn., was the Confederate underground capital for 19 years after General Lee surrendered at Appomattox.

"And how can historians get on an adding machine and total up the real cost of the Civil War? Why, the economy of the South was completely shattered by 1865 and the thieving Carpetbaggers were still to come! What about the gold and silver which was hijacked from the Union by Confederate guerrillas? What about the destruction of commerce and industry and normal losses of business in both the North and the South? The cost figure of $10 billion is only somebody's wild guess - the real economic losses ran into the hundreds of billions!"

History gives a few lines or none at all to the Battle of Anahuac which occurred almost two years after Appomattox in the upper reaches of Galveston Bay, Texas. Colonel James was in this battle in which vastly outnumbered Confederate army and naval forces badly mauled their Union counterparts. There were other widely scattered and unnamed skirmishes and the bitter Union and Confederate rivalry shifted to the vast West. How many gunfights were the direct result of Civil War sympathies? How much gold and silver was stolen from the Union and buried in Confederate depositories?

While busy with the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln was worried about the presence of Napoleon III's French troops in Mexico under Emperor Maximilian. And he had a right to be. Confederate agents had gotten Maximilian's ear with the plea, "We need each other - you help us and we'll help you!"

To set the stage for the recovery of Emperor Maximilian's treasure, one must peek behind the scenes into a labyrinth of Confederate secrets, including a look at Col. Elbert DeWitt Travis. Col. Elbert DeWitt Travis was better known and feared as William Clarke Quantrill, a roving Confederate colonel of the Missouri Confederate Irregulars under General Marmaduke or Gen. J. O. Shelby. In 1865 the Confederates had spread rumors bound to reach Yankee ears that Quantrill was dying in a Union prison hospital in Kentucky. When the man died, the Union and historians wrote finis to the bloody guerrilla leader. Another successful hoax for the Rebels.

But, as we shall see, the wily old fighter was not dead. Old Jesse not many years before he died said, "It is unbelievable the number of Confederate lies the Yankees believed. The most dangerous, hard-hitting plans we concocted were done in utter secrecy. Secrecy is the most effective weapon you can use  if you can just learn to keep your damn big mouth shut!" 

As the "official" Civil War drew to a close, Gen. J. 0. Shelby and 2,000 Missouri cavalrymen, plus a full regiment of Confederate-led Red Bone Indians from East Texas, had slipped below the Rio Grande River to prop up Emperor Maximilian's tottering Mexican regime. President Lincoln was dead, but Washington was bringing pressure to get the French soldiers and Emperor Maximilian out of Mexico, considering their presence a serious violation of the Monroe Doctrine. General Shelby's men in Mexico were spread out from Vera Cruz on the Gulf of Mexico almost 300 miles straight west to Mexico City. The Red Bone Indian regiment enjoyed good health, but Shelby's troopers were riddled with smallpox, dysentery and malnutrition, to say nothing of homesickness. The Missourians were being sniped at by Benito Juarez' Mexican patriots who were seeking to overthrow
Emperor Maximilian. In addition, Maximilian's French troops took occasional potshots at the American invaders.

By 1867 the 35-year-old Mexican Emperor's position had deteriorated and Napoleon III began withdrawing French troops. Empress Charlotta had gone to France and then to Rome to plead her husband's case in July, 1866. 

Word reached Colonels Quantrill and Jesse James that the Missourians and Red Bone Indians must be rescued or face sure death. The Knights of the Golden Circle held an emergency secret meeting in Oak Grove, Louisiana, to design a rescue.

Colonel Quantrill gave quite a speech. "I first want men who do not fear death. Second, I want men who have skills to bring out Shelby's troops. I want seasoned rear-guard fighters who will turn the rivers of Mexico into blood if need be. There is no assurance any of us will ever get back across the Rio Grande alive. Some of you may be tortured by Benito Juarez' fanatics. All of us may and probably will suffer the tortures of the damned. I want the best one hundred men the South can muster for this mission."

Jesse, who had made one raid with Quantrill - the one on Lawrence, Kansas - as a young lad, was chosen as joint commander with the guerrilla chief by The Knights of the Golden Circle. Jesse could speak Spanish, French and German:" and his four years fighting the Civil War had been marked by daring and bravery. He helped Quantrill handpick the volunteers. Four doctors who could shoot and were in top physical condition were chosen and 88 of what Quantrill called "the bravest men ever assembled" were selected. 

The secret meeting broke up, but James and Quantrill spent a few days briefing their 92 charges along a secret bayou. Southern gunsmiths delivered a thousand Colt, Remington and Smith & Wesson cap-and-ball pistols which had been converted into cartridge-type .45s and .44s. Each man would carry two Henry rifles. Colonel James brought in leather makers to devise harnesses so that each member of the rescue team could carry ten pistols in the U-shaped harness which hung down from neck and shoulders. The best available maps were checked and a route was laid out. Bolstered by Golden Circle money, the best horses and pack animals in that part of the South were obtained. Loaded down with guns and ammunition, Quantrill contemplated living off the land south of the border. 

To avoid attracting Yankee attention, the soldiers traveled in smaller groups through Texas and at night sometimes to avoid Union patrols or garrisons. The route took them through Nacogdoches, Crockett, Fort Austonio, Guy's Store, right down El Camino Real to San Antonio, past the Alamo into Mexico at Laredo. 

Once on Mexican soil the men formed two parties of 46 each with Quantrill and James as commanders. The two parties of experienced guerrillas kept in sight of each other, and tried and tested Confederate signs, passwords, and contact techniques were employed. Although terrorists were busy raiding villages and shooting up the countryside, they were no match for the American guerrillas, who easily avoided contact with them. They made amazingly fast time.

In a small village about half way between Mexico City and Vera Cruz, James, Quantrill and Shelby got together for a strategy meeting. Jesse was to meet with the Emperor. When the two did meet, Maximilian and the 23year-old James became immediate friends, and Jesse was given a full colonel's commission in the European's army. From the start, it was apparent to the Kentuckian that the Emperor's position was untenable. "Abdicate before you're shot, Your Highness, and we'll take you back to Texas with General Shelby's forces," he urged. 

Although he'd been in Mexico but four years, Maximilian had acquired a small but loyal following. If he left, he argued, members of his court would be butchered by Benito Juarez' patriots . 

"And then there's the matter of treasure, Herr James," he said. 

Colonel James perked up his ears. Treasure? He was convinced that the Second Civil War was certain and the South would need money to finance it. 

The Emperor elaborated. He was entrusted with valuable House of Hapsburg jewels and heirlooms, there was his own great wealth, but more important, Aztec Indians knew where a large Aztec treasure cache was located. 

Some of the gold and jewels had been hidden by Montezuma's loyal servants to keep it out of the greedy Conquistador’s hands, while the rest of it had been stolen by Aztec porters lugging it from Mexico City to Vera Cruz where it would be put on ships bound for Spain. Maximilian could not estimate its value because he had never seen it, but he said, "It is vast, Herr James."

"The treasure, Your Highness, must not be allowed to fall into the hands of Juarez' bloody peons," Jesse said.

"In three or four years, Herr James, I have not been able to help your Confederate cause too much. Your war was almost decided when I was placed on the throne of Mexico. I was able to give some funds to your cause and also sanctuary in some cases. But I'd much rather you Confederates had all the treasure than to have Benito Juarez seize it," Maximilian replied. 

While the Southern doctors treated General Shelby's sick troopers and Quantrill was stalling for time so the soldiers could recover their strength for the long trek back to Texas, Jesse took fifty emaciated Missouri cavalrymen to Vera Cruz and managed to retrieve the treasure. Then he returned to the village where Jesse talked one last time with Emperor Maximilian. "We have dug up the Montezuma treasure and Quantrill is buying Mexican mules, not nearly as big or sturdy as those back in Missouri. I'm happy Her Royal Highness took her own jewels with her back to Europe - they'd be only more tote to Texas. We have moved the last of your personal treasure into our mountain hideout. All is in readiness for our departure. I beg of you, Maximilian, put your pride aside and flee with us." 

The Emperor sadly shook his head. "I know the situation is hopeless, but I must stay with my court and faithful Indian servants." After a quick handshake, Colonel James put on his sombrero and serape, climbed on his horse, whistled for John Trammell, who appeared from behind a tree, and the pair rode off from Queretaro. The date was June 19, 1867. 

A half day's ride from where Jesse bade goodbye to Maximilian the news caught up with him. Benito Juarez' patriots had used a ruse to capture the Emperor, and he and his entire staff were stood up against a wall and shot by patriots using old muzzle-loading rifles. One of the first to fall was Emperor Maximilian. 

With the Emperor dead, Jesse and Trammell avoided towns where demoralized French garrisons were being slaughtered. The Americans spurred their horses and "rode hell for leather" to the hideout. Quantrill had already heard the news of Maximilian's death. 

"We got to get out of this ungodly place in a hurry!" he told the joint commander. "I suggest we break camp at once and head north." 

With the addition of General Shelby's troops, Quantrill and James now had to worry about 3,000 men. In addition, the party had appropriated several dozen wagons to accommodate sick troopers too weak to walk or ride horses. And, of course, there was the vast quantity of treasure. Many of General Shelby's troopers had regained their strength, which was fortunate because they needed every gun that could be mustered.

For his rear-guard, Jesse chose only 14 men, each armed with a harness containing 10 pistols and carrying two rifles. An hour before the quick tropical twilight the colonel had a chance to test its effectiveness. A French captain and six cavalrymen were observed hot in pursuit of the procession. "Listen carefully," Jesse commanded. "We'll set an ambush. You men kill the cavalrymen, but the captain belongs to me." 

When the Frenchmen reached the ambush, Confederate pistols barked and six riders tumbled lifeless from their mounts. The French captain, armed only with a pistol and sword, drew his blade and bravely charged Jesse who had stepped from the shadows. One bullet at such short distance killed the captain's horse and the officer tumbled into the dusty road. As he got up, Jesse shot him in both arms. Then he walked warily up to the Frenchman. 

He asked in French, "Why do you attack us, Mon Capitaine? We are friends of your Emperor Maximilian."

"You are thieves and brigands. Maximilian is dead and you are stealing the Hapsburg jewels!" 

"Mon Capitaine, you die a liar!" Quickly, the young colonel raised his pistol and fired, hitting the officer above the right eye. 

That night around a campfire, Jesse discussed the French attack with his two first cousins, Alexander Franklin James and his kid brother, Jesse R. (Dingus) James, and Quantrill. 

The guerrilla chief said gruffly, "We'll have enough trouble with the Mexicans - I didn't anticipate trouble from the French, too." 

Jesse lit a cigar. "That's why I shot him, Quantrill, I didn't want him carrying tales." 

The third day of their journey 10 Frenchmen led by a fuzzy-cheeked lieutenant tried a rear assault. "Kill every one of the bastards!" Jesse shouted, and his order was carried out. The horses were uninjured and the rearguard men chose fresh mounts. 

The party encountered no more Frenchmen but Mexican harassment increased. Although they occasionally attacked the head of the column where Quantrill rode or at the sides, generally the enemy chose to sneak up on the supposedly unguarded rear. Always Jesse and his men, now reduced from 14 to 11, set an ambush. Once they successfully fought off a band of about 200 marauders, leaving the road littered with broken bodies.

Near Monterey, after a conference with Quantrill, Jesse buried two wagonloads of loot, vowing they'd come back to retrieve it later. The two wagons were broken down and would take too long to repair or replace.

At Monterey, Jesse ordered his Missouri cousins, Jesse and Alexander, to pick a detail and herd two wagon loads of Hapsburg jewels northwest toward the Texas Big Bend Country. Then they would head north to where Crane, Texas, now stands, spreading rumors that they had to bury Maximilian's treasure near Horsehead or Bullhead Crossing and other places. The two Missouri Jameses, Alexander and Jesse R., never stopped until they buried the Hapsburg jewels near Three Rivers in Live Oak County, Texas. 

Meanwhile, Colonels James and Quantrill split the remaining party into two sections. All crossed the Rio Grande on horses, carts or wagons and headed north. One segment of the treasure was buried in the Free State of Van Zandt, east of where Dallas now stands, and another portion was placed in the ground along the Nueces River below the town of Victoria. After resting for a few days, Gen. J. 0. Shelby resumed command of his rescued cavalrymen and they straggled safely back to Missouri.

Jesse James and John Trammell set forth for a visit to Nashville, the Confederate underground capital. When the men arrived there after a leisurely journey, Quantrill had sent a coded message which was waiting for Jesse. When decoded it read, "Urgent. Bring doctor and come at once to Livingston, Texas. You will be expected. Repeat. Urgent. Come at once." Jesse looked up his older brother, Dr. Frank James, the Confederate surgeon, and pressed him into service. The two brothers added John Trammell and two other faithful Negro servants, Bill Garrett and Big Charley to the party. Two Indian friends from the Sioux tribe, Chief Hollow Tree and Big Rock, also joined.

Jesse, who had ridden once with Quantrill in the Missouri- Kansas feud, wondered if Quantrill himself was sick. Because of the urgency of the message, they used the Hoot Owl Trails System, part of the Confederate underground system which provided fresh horses every 30 or 40 miles and food and shelter when needed. When they arrived in Livingston, the Jameses were met by an old Indian friend, who uttered one word, "Come!" They were guided into the Big Thicket Country of East Texas, the domain of the Alabama-Cushattatta Indians. There, amazingly, they met Emperor Maximilian, emaciated and so crippled he had to walk sidewise - but alive! Tomorrow, Dr. Frank would check over His Highness, but this night they would talk.

Over dinner Maximilian told the story of his miraculous escape from death at the hands of the Mexican patriots' firing squad and his equally fantastic escape from the chaotic nation south of the border. The Emperor had heard the crack of the muzzle-loading rifle and then everything went black. Carts were standing by to haul the bodies to a hastily-dug mass grave. At graveside, a priest stood by to give the last rites. At this moment a small party of Red Bone Indians slipped up to the yawning grave, all eyes on their dead Emperor. 

As the Mexicans were about to toss His Highness into the grave, one of the Red Bones spotted a movement of Maximilian's right arm...then he started to gasp for breath. Quickly, the Indians talked the Mexicans into allowing them to bury the Emperor in his own grave. The Mexicans shrugged. A dead man was a dead man. Y por que no? 

Now the Red Bone Indians had their Emperor, but what would they do with him? The kindly priest pointed to a blanket and His Highness was wrapped up in it and spirited away. Other Red Bone Indians arrived on the scene, safe from the suspicious Mexicans. A captain considered sending word to the two colonels James and Quantrill, but thought better of it. The Red Bones would take the barely living European to East Texas, a remote section where he could recuperate and be safe. Nobody would come looking for a fallen emperor in such a wild place. 

Most of the Red Bone regiment had already headed back to Texas, but a couple of dozen of them, two Negroes and a dozen peons riding burros, put Maximilian in a cart and headed north for the Rio Grande. 

The Catholic priest who had been at Maximilian's graveside, dressed him in priestly old robes and a hood which hid his face. For several days Maximilian was more dead than alive, but a Red Bone medicineman and the priest nursed him through the crisis as he was jostled through Mexico toward safety. The cart was drawn by a pair of scrawny Mexican mules and travel was slow and painful -- every rock and every jolt was sheer agony for Maximilian.

The memory brought tears to the Emperor's eyes as he continued, "I know now how badly Jesus must have suffered. The terrible road, I was scorned, sneered at, dying over and over with every breath I took. I worried about my dear wife, the Empress, wondering what our enemies in Europe might be doing to her. 

"And you, dear Jesse, I worried about you and your brave men. Every night we slept in a Catholic Church and the priest would tell us that the Rothschilds had put a price of $50,000 on your head and a price of $25,000 on the heads of the men with you who ambushed and slew perhaps a thousand men as you fought your way north toward Texas. The Mexicans are already calling your trail 'The Road of Death.' " 

Maximilian, overcome by emotion, broke into long sobs. Dr. Frank clapped him on the shoulder and said in German, "Regen sie sich nicht suf, Mein Herr, beruhigen sie sich." (Calm down, don't get upset, settle down.)

Dr. Frank reached into his satchel, brought forth a bottle of brandy, and poured Maximilian two fingers in a glass. After he drank it, Maximilian resumed talking. 

"In the past year I have been a harsh man. I have wielded stern penalties against those who disobeyed my orders. I ordered men shot for desertion, when as a matter of human milk, they wanted only to take a day off to see their mother, or sister or children. Never again will I ever order a man beaten, chastised, hung or shot for any infringement of military or civil laws. I owe my new salvation to this tremendous lesson which God brought about. But, if I can only in some miraculous manner learn of the fate of Charlotta and my loved ones." 

Dr. Frank James again mentioned the examination he would perform tomorrow and what he hoped to do. But Maximilian changed the subject.

"I want to send a letter to my dear Empress and if necessary give myself up to the enemy so that she can live in safety here in Texas." Now it was Jesse's turn to talk. "Your Highness, the first thing you have to do is to get an American name. From now on, you'll be known as John Maxi. This talk of giving yourself up is just crazy talk, John Maxi. You're legally dead and you're going to stay that way! We'll get your Charlotta back for you. We'll also get your gold dug up and moved here where it'll be safe. In fact, tomorrow while Dr. Frank decides whether or not to operate, I'm going to get together work parties. There'll be John Trammell, Bill Garrett, Big Charley, my two Sioux friends and about 20 of your loyal Red Bones." 

Dr. James the next day began a series of operations. He opened up old wounds, treated them and then sewed them up. It was an early-day therapy, but Frank had a brook dammed and ordered John Maxi to go swimming twice a day in its pool. He no longer walked side-ways, but he suffered pain the remainder of his life.

Meanwhile, Jesse, the Negroes and Indians were busy hauling in dug-up buried treasure from the far parts of Texas. It was buried in a spacious cellar the Red Bones had built under Jesse's direction.

In addition to tending to John Maxi's recovery, Dr. Frank was busy writing letters to U.S. Diplomats in Europe in an attempt to learn the whereabouts of the Empress. He was disturbed by reports the poor woman was insane, but he didn't report this to John Maxi.

When the last of the treasure was stored, Jesse approached Maxi one morning. "John, I'm going to line my pockets with some of your gold and then John Trammell and I are going to Europe posing as wealthy American businessmen. I aim to bring you Charlotta right back here to East Texas." 

Maxi grabbed his hand. "Jesse, bring back my wife and I'11 give you all my gold!" 

Jesse and Trammell headed for Washington and then New York where they sailed for Europe under false names. Jesse, with a $50,000 price on his head and Trammell, whose head was worth $25,000, were heading right into the lion's den. Moreover Jesse James was still a declared outlaw. 

In mid-Atlantic, John and he stood at the rail and Jesse mused, "John Trammell, you seem to have all the answers. I wonder whose gold we're spending on this trip." 

"Trammell grinned broadly, "Yeah, ah wondeh." 

"Could be," Jesse said, flipping his soggy stogie into the ocean, "it's Rothschild's gold. Let's see now. Rothschild lent it to Napoleon III, probably with the Pope as a cosigner. Napoleon lent it to Emperor Maximilian and now we borrowed it from John Maxi. I find high finance rather interesting." 

Once in Europe, Jesse found a woman who looked like Charlotta - he had a small tintype of her in his pocket. A price was arrived at, two officials were bribed. She replaced Charlotta and Charlotta was spirited out of confinement and out of Europe as a rich businessman's chambermaid. Charlotta's "double" lived until January, 1927. 

Jesse recalled years later, "Watching John Maxi and Charlotta embrace after all they'd been through was one of the greatest satisfactions of my life. I'm not one given to tears;, but my eyes were sure kind of misty."

Next day, John Maxi sat down for a quiet talk with his friend, Jesse James. "While you retrieved my treasure and went to Europe for my wife I've been doing some serious thinking. I'm going to become a businessman. Money is no good unless it's working for you."

For an hour he told of his plans. First, he wanted to build a sawmill and put his Indian friends to work. He wanted to get into mining, horse and cattle breeding and a dozen other projects. "But for you, Jesse, I want to make a personal gift of $5 million. You can always get more if you need it. You say there will be another Civil War and I believe you, if you say so. I want to make a contribution of $12.5 million to your Knights of the Golden Circle, spread out over a couple of years." 

The men stood up and Jesse thanked John Maxi, who then presented him with a special cowhide with a contract written in India ink for $12.5 million. Jesse paused and read it, then handed it back to Maxi. "I move pretty fast around the country, John, so I won't be needing a contract. Your word is good enough for me - it should be after what we've been through." 

His saddlebags bulging with gold bars, Jesse took his leave of Maxi and Charlotta next morning, and headed north with his three Negro helpers, who also had saddlebags filled with gold. On the long road leading to Nashville, Tennessee, they stopped at strategic places to bury Jesse's private treasure.

At a meeting of The Knights of the Golden Circle, Jesse gave a full report on the rescue of Gen. J. O. Shelby's Missouri cavalrymen. Rebel yells filled the room when he related the $12.5 million gift to the Confederate underground from Emperor Maximilian, alias John Maxi. For his feat, Jesse Woodson James was elected Comptroller General over all Confederate funds. And the day was coming when he would become the ruling head of The Knights of the Golden Circle, the supreme Confederate underground organization. 

As long as John Maxi lived, he and Jesse were close friends, but they saw each other infrequently. When the oil boom hit Texas, both Maxi and Jesse were in on the ground floor and their wealth grew. There are hints that John Maxi eventually moved out of the Big Thicket Country and changed his name. Jesse James III admits, "I've talked to Maximilian's grandchildren, but that's all I will say. I'm sure this is the way my grandfather would have wanted it.

"Maximilian's treasure set Grandpa up in business, making him a millionaire five times over at age 23. I don't say that Grandpa never robbed a bank nor a train, but he didn't do it for chickenfeed, and he didn't do it for personal gain. He was a very rich man. When he robbed or hijacked he was trying to fill a long list of Confederate depositories, preparing for the Second Civil War, which never came." 

But who lies buried in Emperor Maximilian's grave in Vienna? After six weeks of bargaining, Juarez finally delivered the "mortal remains of Maximilian" to Admiral Tegetthoff aboard the Novara in Vera Cruz harbor. The royalty of Europe sighed with relief.

The body accorded an imperial funeral by Emperor Franz Josef was badly decomposed and unidentifiable. Golden Circle agents claimed it was the corpse of a seaman of German ancestry who had been killed in a drunken gunfight behind a bar in Vera Cruz. Switching bodies is a subterfuge as old as mankind, and the Golden Circle certainly had no monopoly on this practice.

Now if you were paying attention, Maximillion miraculously survived a firing squad in Mexico and was brought up from Mexico to Texas and recovered, His name was changed temporarily to John Maxi. The organization arranged to have his beloved Carlota brought back from Spain having been replaced by a double; they changed their names again and lived out their lives in the States. In exchange for all the help Maximillion received from the Confederacy an Aztec treasure was revealed and received by the Confederacy, and Jesse was given much gold from Maximillion’s personal hoard. Many years after in about 1936 Milton Ernest or better known as Doc Noss claimed to have found a treasure at Victoria Peak in New Mexico, Un be knowing to many, a list of items found was made but was not divulged until about 1976, after the Black book was written. Of those things revealed as to what he saw in the cavern, one of them was a Wells Fargo chest with writing that said Carlota’s things, in side was her crown among other things. As it would seam, Doc Noss was likely telling the truth and what he found was a KGC depository, containing an Aztec Treasure along with Emperor Maximillion’s personal Treasure including the House of Hapsburg jewels and likely other things previously stashed…


If you haven’t bought the Black book yet, you are missing out…


Jesse James was one of his Names

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!